Zucchini Zoodle Delight
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
This is not pasta. Let’s just get that out in the open right now. But it IS delicious! Zucchini, garlic, spinach, veggies, yum! Super incredibly healthy for you too so get that veggie spiralizer out and enjoy a big plate of zoodles.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 Large Zucchinis
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 TB of Butter
- 2 cups of Baby Spinach
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese (fresh or canned)
- 1/4 cup chopped cherry or grape tomatoes (omit for keto)
- Himalayan Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Spiralize your zucchini into pasta shapes. (You can use something like this)
- Heat butter in skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper and stir until the cheese is melted.
- Add in your “zoodles” and keep tossing until they’re soft.
- Add in spinach and tomatoes and toss until the spinach has wilted.
- Remove from heat and serve.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Original recipe adapted from Rachel Jackson.
Serves 2 people
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.