~Trim Healthy Mama Style~
These Zucchini Fries will not only slim you down but will also help get some nutrition into the whole family!
Check Out the Scrumptious Recipe Below!
*zucchini or yellow squash
* mayonnaise or egg wash (egg with water)
* parmesan cheese
* Creole seasoning or any seasoning of your choice
* coconut or red palm oil
1. Cut zucchini into strips the length of regular home fries.
2. Use your hands to rub about 2 Tbs mayo onto zucchini which is messy but fun – or dip zucchini into egg wash.
3. Mix parmesan cheese with seasoning and sprinkle over mayo-coated fries. Get your hands in there and mix well or throw all ingredients into a plastic bag and shake well.
4. Fry in coconut oil until nicely browned or oven-bake on a well-greased tray.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.