Zucchini Bruschetta Pasta
~ Trim Healthy Mama Friendly ~
It’s a bruschetta pasta mama (said in thick Italian accent of course)! This meal is phenomenal. It smells just as amazing as it tastes and is a real crowd pleaser. Even kid tested and it passed with flying colors! Make up a batch with some leftover chicken and transport yourself to the beautiful countryside of Italia.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 4 Chicken Breasts (cooked and diced)
- 1 very large Zucchini (diced into quarters)
- 4 Cloves of Garlic (diced)
- 1TB Salted Butter
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Toothpick Drop of Young Living Basil Vitality Essential Oil
- Heavy Sprinkle of THM Mineral Salt (Canadians get it here)
- Sprinkle of Black Pepper
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 5TB Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Box of Dreamfields Pasta (Canadians get it here)
- In a medium sized bowl add the diced garlic, olive oil, basil oil, salt, and pepper – mix well.
- Add the diced tomatoes and toss together. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and let cool in fridge for an hour.
- Once the bruschetta is cooled, heat up the butter in a large skillet and add the diced zucchini.
- Once the zucchini is sautéed, add the bruschetta and chicken to the pan and mix well together.
- Cook a box of Dreamfields pasta (as per the instructions) and drain – set aside.
- Once the mixture is good and hot, toss it with the pasta.
- Put a small amount of grated parmesan cheese on top of each serving.
- Serve & enjoy!
Shared with permission from Alissa Maxine Roberti.
*Note: This recipe is a light S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.