Yummy Chocolate Muffins
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Here is another dairy free recipe that you can’t go wrong with! When you need something sweet without the sugar, carbs, or yucky ingredients, then look no further! Make a batch of these muffins and enjoy satisfying your sweet tooth without expanding your waistline.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 cup of Natural Creamy Almond Butter
- 2/3 cup of Erythritol (confectioner kind or ground up)
- 2TB Raw Cacao powder
- 2TB Defatted Peanut Flour
- 2 large Eggs
- 1TB melted butter (or coconut oil for dairy free)
- 2TB Water
- 1 & 1/2 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup stevia sweetened Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grab a large bowl and mix together the almond butter, erythritol, cacao powder, defatted peanut flour, eggs, butter (or coconut oil), water, vanilla extract, and baking soda.
- Blend together with a hand mixer until well combine (it’ll be thick) and then gently stir in the stevia-sweetened chocolate chips.
- Spoon mixture into an 18 hole silicone muffin tray or a greased regular muffin tray. Put it on top of a rimmed baking sheet in case of any spilling.
- Bake for 11 minutes (for the silicone mold) or 15-17 minutes (for a regular muffin tray).
- Remove from oven and let the muffins cool on a cooling rack.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly and Dairy Free.
Original recipe over at Peace, Love, and Low Carb.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.