Yummy Berry Breakfast
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and this Yummy Berry Breakfast will say, “I love you berry much!” to your family…or just make it for yourself as a special little jar of goodness for self-love!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- Organic Berries of Choice
- Organic Greek Yogurt (maybe pick up a couple of extra tubs incase the kids see you making this treat for yourself and decide they need some too!)
- Stevia, Your Favorite Keto Friendly Sweetener or Trim Healthy Mama Sweetener
- Optional “Nut” Granola
- Wash & Clean your favorite berries (we love the fresh organic variety that’s in season now!)
- We mix our sweetener in with the tub of yogurt and then alternate layering the yogurt & berries
- Add a few spoonfuls of the optional “nut” granola to make this recipe a THM- “S” meal or leave the nuts out if your leaning towards a THM-“FP” meal!
Check Out 2 of our Favorite “Healthy Nut Granola” Below…Just be sure to omit the honey if your still focused on dropping a few pounds.
The Nourishing Home Granola or Against All Grains Vanilla Granola…Both are Fabulous!
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.