Your Mama’s Meatloaf
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
This meatloaf is so easy to prepare and so yummy to eat! Super high in protein, easy to put together, and kid approved by our entire family. This one is a winner, friends!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2lbs of Ground Beef
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup of THM Baking Blend
- 1/4 of a medium Onion (diced)
- 5 Cloves of Garlic (diced finely)
- Montreal Steak Spice
- 2-3 squirts of Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3 Cherry Tomatoes (diced)
- 1/2 cup of Sugar-Free Ketchup
- 1TB of THM Gentle Sweet
- Splash of Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the first 9 ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Grease a loaf pan.
- Pack the meat into the loaf pan (meat mixture should be sticking together)
- Poke 6 holes into the meat (with your finger)
- In a small bowl mix together ketchup, sweetener, salt and pepper, and balsamic vinegar.
- Pour the sauce over the meat mixture (filling the holes as well).
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes to an hour until internal temperature is between 155 – 165 degrees.
- Remove from oven and let rest for a few minutes.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas .
Recipe credit to Rob & Meggan Larson.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.