“Winter Wonderland Sip”
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
It’s January 2014…the start of a New Year, a clean slate, a fresh start…so wipe the slate clean and your taste buds with this incredible decadent dessert in a glass that will make you pinch yourself to make sure you have not died and gone to heaven because …now you can have goodies like this and still be on the Trim Healthy Mama plan!
Check Out The Recipe Below!
Winter Wonderland Sip
- 2 peppermint tea bags
- 2 cups water
- ½ tsp. of pastured or regular butter or 1 tsp MCT oil
- 1 rounded tsp. whey protein powder
- generous 1/8-1/4 tsp. Pure Stevia Extract Powder (try 1/8 first but you’ll probably need more at the end when tasting
- 1 pinch Celtic Sea Salt
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ½ – 1 tsp peppermint extract or 1-2 drops Therapeutic grade essential oil of peppermint
- 2 doonks glucommanan or xanthan – equaling 1/16 tsp. altogether
1. Seep tea bags in ½ cup of boiled water for five minutes
2. Remove tea bags and pour tea into blender
3. Add enough water to reach the 2 cup line
4. Add all other ingredients and blend well – this is your concentrate.
5. Pour concentrate into quart jar and add ice all the way up so concentrate reaches almost to the top.
6. Stir, taste….adjust the flavors to your personal “ahh just right” point and then enjoy your trimming holidays.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.