White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
This yummy recipe goes perfectly with the white chocolate coconut fudge we ran last week! This drink is so delicious and easy to whip up! It’s just what you need on a blustery winter’s night.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 6oz. Almond Milk
- 1 shot Espresso
- 1TB powdered Erythritol
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1oz. Cocoa Butter
- 1TB Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 drop of Young Living Peppermint Vitality Essential Oil
- Optional Whipping cream
- Heat the almond milk in a small saucepan over low heat until steamy.
- Add in the espresso, erythritol, vanilla extract, and cocoa butter.
- Remove from heat and stir until cocoa butter is melted.
- Whisk in the raw cacao powder until completely dissolved. Add in the drop of peppermint vitality essential oil and stir well.
- Pour into serving glass and top with fresh whipped cream.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas .
Recipe Credit to Tasteaholics
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.