White Chocolate Coconut Fudge
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
OMGoodness, I just LOVE Christmas baking, don’t you?? And when it’s low carb and sugar-free, that’s even better! This fudge is easy peasy to make and once it sets you don’t even have to keep it in the fridge! Not that it’s going to last very long.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 4oz. Cacao Butter
- 15oz. Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup of Coconut Oil
- 1 cup of Coconut Butter
- Pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- 1/2 Cup of Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1tsp. Coconut Liquid Stevia
- Unsweetened Coconut Flakes (optional)
- Melt the cacao butter in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Add in the coconut milk, coconut oil, and coconut butter. Continue stirring until there are no more lumps and it’s smooth.
- Turn off heat and stir in protein powder, liquid stevia, sea salt, and vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture into an 8×8 pan lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes (optional)
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or even overnight.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas .
Recipe Credit to SugarFreeMom.com
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.