~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
Feeling hum drum about dinner options? Well these Whimsical Waffles are going to through a bit of pizazz into the evening routine for sure! Pull out your favorite toppings for the kids and stick to plan approved options for guilt free indulgence!
Check out the Recipe Below…
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup coconut milk
- THM plan approved sweetener of choice to taste (feel free to use the one you have on hand & here’s the conversion chart!) Canadians get it here.
- 6 tablespoons butter… (or coconut oil if you need to be dairy free)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ heaping teaspoon baking soda
- 6 tablespoons coconut flour
- Preheat your waffle iron.
- Combine the eggs, coconut milk, THM sweetener, and melted butter or coconut oil in a bowl & blend with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Add the baking soda, and coconut flour, then blend again for about a minute until the dry ingredients are mixed well into the wet.
- Rub butter or coconut oil on the waffle iron. Pour the batter into the waffle iron so it just covers the bottom, being careful not to overfill it so it does not spill over.
- Cook the waffles for about a minute, more or less depending on the heat of your waffle iron.
*Makes 6 waffles
Top your waffles with Gwen’s Sugar Free Berry Syrup & Tummy Tucking Ice Cream from the Trim Healthy Mama plan (THM pg.368) for a scrumptious dessert! (or if your in the mood for a hint of chocolate try some of Lily’s stevia sweetened dark chocolate chips!)
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.