“Trim Healthy Mama Friendly”
Who says waffles have to be for breakfast only? We LOVE this Whacky Waffle creation that satisfies anytime your in the mood for a sweet treat! Use our favorite dessert concoction below or come up with a favorite twist of your own!
Waffles…not just for breakfast anymore!
Check out the Recipe Below…
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup coconut milk
- THM plan approved sweetener of choice to taste (feel free to use the one you have on hand & here’s the conversion chart!) Canadians get it here.
- 6 tablespoons butter… (or coconut oil if you need to be dairy free)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ heaping teaspoon baking soda
- 6 tablespoons coconut flour
- Preheat your waffle iron.
- Combine the eggs, coconut milk, THM sweetener, and melted butter or coconut oil in a bowl & blend with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Add the baking soda, and coconut flour, then blend again for about a minute until the dry ingredients are mixed well into the wet.
- Rub butter or coconut oil on the waffle iron. Pour the batter into the waffle iron so it just covers the bottom, being careful not to overfill it so it does not spill over.
- Cook the waffles for about a minute, more or less depending on the heat of your waffle iron.
*Makes 6 waffles
Top your waffles with Gwen’s Sugar Free Berry Syrup & Tummy Tucking Ice Cream from the Trim Healthy Mama plan (THM pg.368) for a scrumptious dessert! (or if your in the mood for a hint of chocolate try some of Lily’s stevia sweetened dark chocolate chips!)
*** Note: This is an ‘S’ Dessert on the Trim Healthy Mama Plan.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.