Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls is such a simple, filling, and delicious meal and I love how it lends itself to basically every diet plan out there. This Trim Healthy Mama, Keto, and Paleo-friendly dish is sure to be a winner with everyone at the table.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2lbs of Ground Beef
- 1 large Onion (chopped)
- 1 small head of Cabbage (chopped)
- 2 (14.5oz) cans of diced Tomatoes (maybe use one for keto)
- 1 8oz can of Tomato Paste
- 1/2 cup of Water
- 2 cloves of Garlic (minced)
- 2 tsp. Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the ground beef and onion. Cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Once the meat is cooked and crumbly you can drain the grease and add back to the skillet.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, cover, and cook for about 30 minutes until the cabbage is tender.
Original recipe found at All Recipes.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.