~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
The warm weather is coming and with it comes tasty cool treats! This recipe is protein packed and nothing but good for ya! Enjoy the pretty colours and trust that this is MUCH healthier than that unicorn frap floating around.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 & 1/4 cup low fat Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped mango
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 3-4 tsp of THM Gentle Sweet
- 1 heaping scoop of THM Pristine Weigh Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup + 2TB of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- Line a 9×13 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Place all of the yogurt in a blender with the whey protein powder and the sweetener and blend together. Taste and adjust the sweetness as needed.
- Remove yogurt from blender and put in a bowl.
- Take 3/4 cup of yogurt and 1/2 cup of strawberries and blend together until smooth. Place in separate bowl.
- Take 3/4 cup of yogurt and 1/2 cup of mango and blend together until smooth. Place in separate bowl.
- Take 3/4 cup of yogurt and 1/2 cup of blueberries and blend together until smooth. Place in separate bowl.
- Place large spoonfuls of the strawberry mixture onto the baking pan (randomly) and do the same with the blueberry and mango mixture. You want the dollops to be touching but not on top of each other.
- Take a knife and cut through the yogurt making a swirling/marbling effect.
- Cover the top with the shredded coconut and then cover it with plastic wrap (not touching).
- Freeze for 2 hours until firm.
- Keep in freezer until ready to eat!
*Note: This recipe is an E for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Recipe adapted from Beachbody.com
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.