Tuscan Butter Shrimp
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Come to mama! I like to pair this with a konjac noodle to really fill me up without the added calories. This recipe is delish and so easy to make!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1lb of Shrimp (deveined, peeled, and tails off)
- 2TB Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Himalayan Salt
- Fresh ground Pepper
- 3TB of Butter (or ghee)
- 3 cloves of Garlic (diced)
- 1 & 1/2 cups of Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 cups of Baby Spinach
- 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup of parmesan
- 1/4 cup of Basil
- Optional Lemon Wedges
- Heat up the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add salt and pepper to the shrimp and add to heated skillet. Cook until golden on one side then flip and cook the other side (should take about 5 minutes).
- Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the butter or Ghee to the skillet and add in the minced garlic once the butter is melted.
- Cook for a minute or so then add the cherry tomatoes and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook for several minutes then add the spinach and cook until wilted.
- Add in the heavy cream, parmesan, and basil and let simmer. Turn the heat down to low and cook until the sauce is reduced slightly for a few minutes.
- Put the shrimp back in the skillet and toss with the sauce. Cook until the shrimp is heated through and squeeze with lemon before serving.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe found at Delish.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.