Turkey Meatball Casserole
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Who doesn’t love a good meatball am I right? When you combine it with all of this saucy goodness you just really can’t go wrong. You can pair this with zucchini noodles if you really want to but don’t feel you HAVE to. It’ll be amazing either way.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2lbs of Ground Turkey
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan (grated or shredded)
- 1 Egg
- 2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 2 tsp. Garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Red Pepper Chili Flakes
- 2 cups Marinara Sauce (sugar-free)
- 2 cups Cheese (shredded ~ your choice)
- Fresh Basil or Parsley for topping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a casserole dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine ground turkey, 1 cup mozzarella, parmesan cheese, egg, spices (except fresh basil) and mix well.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop out meatballs that are the same size and place into the greased casserole dish.
- Bake as is for 15-20 minutes then remove and drain fat.
- Pour the marinara sauce over top and the rest of the cheese and put back in the oven.
- Bake for another 10 minutes or so until the cheese is melted.
- Top with fresh parsley or basil.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe over at Eat Well 101.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.