~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
This is a super simple and scrumptious recipe that is a regular crowd pleaser. You’ll feel yourself getting thinner as you munch on this tasty dish and just feel healthier overall! Whip this up and enjoy!
Check Out The Recipe Below…
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 onion
- 8 oz package of mushrooms
- Tomatoes (omit for keto)
- Romaine lettuce
- 1 cup Greek yogurt or full-fat sour cream for keto
- Gwen’s Ranch Spice
- Homemade Taco Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Garlic Salt
- Dice onion and mushroom and sauté for 5 -7 minutes.
- Add ground turkey to the pan and cook through.
- Add taco seasoning, 3TB of water, and garlic salt to mixture ~ cook down.
- If there is extra liquid drain it.
- Chop tomatoes, onion, and avocado into bite size small pieces.
- Detach romaine lettuce from the stem and clean it.
- Mix 1 cup of greek yogurt with Gwen’s ranch seasoning.
- Put turkey meat mixture into the the full leaf of romaine lettuce (which should resemble a boat).
- Top it with diced tomatoes, onion, avocado, and your fav salsa, or hot sauce.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Recipe adapted from Carmen O’Quinn who lost 161lbs in 13 months! Check her out here.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.