This summer enjoy this fresh fruit tray with a new flare on the side…
the incredible mango cream!
It’s a big hit for the pool party or backyard BBQ with the neighbors!
- 2 mangoes, peeled, seeded, and sliced
- 2 nectarines, sliced
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 quart strawberries, sliced
- 1 pineapple, cored and sliced
- 1 honeydew melon, peeled and cubed
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice (about 2 large oranges)
Ingredients -Mango Cream
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon favorite sweetener
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Garnish: fresh mint sprigs
- Process first 4 ingredients in a blender 1 minute or until pureed. Pour puree into a small bowl; stir in sugar.
- Beat whipping cream at medium speed with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. (Do not overbeat.) Fold whipped cream into mango puree, using a knife to swirl into a marbled effect.
adapted from: www.myrecipes.com