~Triple Berry Treat~
Does everyone in your family seem to like a different type of berry? Then check out this week’s Trim Healthy Mama friendly “Triple Berry Treat” smoothie that is a scrumptious addition to any breakfast, snack or dessert!
This simple, yet delicious treat will be sure to please the taste buds for a quick burst of nutrition any time of day!
Check Out the Recipe Below:
- 1 cup 2% fat cottage cheese
- 2 cups frozen berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, or blueberries depending on the smoothie sippers favorite choice 🙂
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- THM Sweetener to taste
- Pour cottage cheese, berries, almond milk and your favorite THM sweetener into blender.
- Blend until smooth and pourable. Taste and add more sweetener if desired.
Makes 4 servings!…This smoothie recipe has been adapted from the THM Cottage Berry Whip Here!
*Created Exclusively for The Laundry Moms by Annalise Bonin
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.