Trim Healthy Mama-Sweet Potato Fries
Trim Healthy Mama-Sweet Potato Fries have to be one of our favorite go-to ‘E’ meals! When you have a snack attack and you’re craving a hand-to-mouth kinda dish, whip up this easy batch of fries that offer a salty and sweet treat the whole family will gobble down in the blink of an eye!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
Trim Healthy Mama-Sweet Potato Fries (E)
- Coconut Oil
- 5 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch long slices, then 1/4-wide inch strips
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- sea salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Line a sheet tray with parchment paper or foil.
- Brush room-temperature coconut oil on the sliced sweet potatoes
- Sprinkle with House Seasoning and paprika.
- Spread sweet potatoes in single layer on prepared baking sheet, being sure not to overcrowd.
- Bake until sweet potatoes are tender and golden brown, turning occasionally, about 20 minutes.
- Let cool 5 to 10 minutes before serving…if you can keep the family away from the scrumptious smell!
*If you need help figuring out why you’re struggling with grabbing comfort food and emotionally eating, and not seeing lasting results then check out…
The Secret Weight Loss Recipe… It’s the change you’ve been searching for in order to stop yo-yo dieting forever and see lasting results!
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM-compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.