“Trim Healthy Mama Ramen Noodles”
Just in time for back to school if you or the kids might be longing for PASTA, but need to stay away from loading up on carbs, then check out this fabulous noodle recipe! It’s easy to serve or pack in a lunch if you send them off to school, plus it satisfies the noodle longing without adding all the calories and sending blood sugar levels into orbit!
Nutritious, satisfying and slimming…3 options that you just can’t beat with a wet noodle! (pun intended 🙂 Also, it’s Trim Healthy Mama plan approved as a Fuel Pull!
- 2 bags Miracle Noodle Pasta ( you can choose your favorite variety-angel hair, fetticcinni, etc.) (Canadians get it here)
- 1/2 c. Chopped Celery, Mushroom, Onion, Red Pepper, Green Pepper
- 1 Clove Garlic, Crushed
- 1 lb. Diced Chicken Breast or Cubed Steak
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil (Canadians get it here)
- 1/4 c. Cashews
- THM Mineral Sea Salt (Canadians get it here)
- Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Spectrum Naturals Unrefined Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Secret Raw Coconut Aminos or Gluten-Free Soy Sauce (Canadians get it here)
- 2 Tbsp. Sunflower Seed Butter, Almond Butter or Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Franks Hot Sauce or Sriracha Sauce
- Prepare the noodles by draining the water, rinse with cool water for 10-15 seconds, then blanch in boiling water for 1 minute. Drain & set aside.
- Prepare stir-fry sauce by whisking together sesame oil, coconut aminos, seed/nut butter and Sriracha sauce, set aside.
- In skillet or stir-fry pan, heat 1 Tbsp. coconut oil and cook meat on medium-high heat. Season with Celtic sea salt and coarse ground black pepper.
- Add remaining coconut oil to pan, then add veggies, cook over medium-high heat until softened.
- Return meat to pan along with noodles, cover with sauce and mix thoroughly. Add crushed garlic and mix again.
- Serve-this recipe serves approx. 2-4…so adjust according to your family size!
We buy our “Miracle Noodles” in bulk for the whole family!
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.