Trim Healthy Mama Cranberry Pie
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Thank goodness those delicious cranberries don’t just have to be eaten during the holidays! It’s so fabulous that we can find frozen cranberries all year round to be able to indulge in Cranberry Wassail and this scrumptious THM Guilt Gone Cranberry Pie from over at the Trim Healthy Mamas!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
Guilt Gone Cranberry Pie
- 1/2 cup Oat Fiber (this is not oat flour or oat bran but something different without carbs or calories)
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/4 tsp. Guar gum or Xanthum
- ½ cup of THM Gentle Sweet
- pinch of Sea Salt
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup or 1 stick of pastured butter
- ½ tsp. Almond extract
- 1 tsp. Pure Vanilla extract
- Cut stick of butter into small chunks and put into a mixing bowl with all other ingredients except cranberries.
- Use your hands to combine all the ingredients well or use a Bosch or other mixing machine.
- Add cranberries and mix again.
- Put pie mixture into a well-greased pie dish and bake in a preheated oven at 350 for 40 minutes. (Place pie on middle to high rack so the bottom does not burn).
(NOTE: This tastes best served hot and is great with homemade whipped cream.)
*If you need help figuring out why you’re struggling with grabbing comfort food and emotionally eating, and not seeing lasting results then check out…
The Secret Weight Loss Recipe… It’s the change you’ve been searching for in order to stop yo-yo dieting forever and see lasting results!
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM-compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.