“Transformer Cheese Sauce”
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
More Cheeeeesssee Pleassseee!!!…is a favorite saying around our dinner table! Who doesn’t love this creamy goodness over veggies, or as a dip for that something crunchy craving to nibble on with that savory bit of goodness dripping all around!
Could it be a sauce, a dip, or maybe even a soup?…No it’s Transformer Cheese Sauce! …This Trim Healthy Mama recipe can transform into all three and help transform your waistline in the process!
Check Out the Recipe Here…
- Parmesan cheese
- Raw Romano Sheep’s Cheese
- Celtic Salt
- ½ clove fresh garlic
- 1 oz. of raw onion
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Black Pepper
- Cayenne Pepper
- Nutritional Yeast
- Glucomannan powder
1. Bring a kettle of water to a rolling boil (or boil some water in a saucepan).
2. In a blender put 1/3 – ½ oz. of the sharpest cheese you can buy.
3. Add 1 Tbs. Parmesan cheese plus 3 very good pinches celtic sea salt , ½ clove fresh garlic, 1 chunk of raw onion (about 1 oz) and for more flavor – a sprinkle of garlic and onion powder. Add a few shakes of black pepper and some cayenne pepper for some spice. Add an optional Tbs. of nutritional yeast if you have it.
4. Pour boiling water into the blender up to the one up mark. Turn on to low.
5. Add 3/4 tsp. Glucomannan powder while blender is running then turn to high and blend for a minute and a half.
6. Turn off blender. Taste and adjust flavors if needed to your liking and then blend a little more until desired thickness is reached. You can always add more boiling water if it gets too thick.
This can be poured over freshly steamed broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, konjac noodles cut smaller for pasta and cheese.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.