“Tomato Basil Soup”
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
We’re all about quick and simple this winter season. This super delicious Tomato Basil Soup whips up in a flash and tastes like you spent hours at the stove! Perfect if your experiencing the chill of winter or if you just want something quick and easy the whole family will love!
- One 28 oz can of crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream or half & half
- Sea Salt to taste
- A Tbsp of garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp of basil
- In a large pot, pour the tomatoes, heavy whipping cream or half & half, salt, garlic, and basil.
- With a small handheld blender, purée until smooth.
- Once smooth, give the soup a small stir, place the lid on the pot and simmer on low heat until hot. (Do not put on high heat as that would curdle the cream.)
*Note: this soup seems to get thicker the longer it simmers.
*Created exclusively for The Laundry Moms by Annalise Bonin!
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.