Tiny Tasty Tacos
~ Trim Healthy Mama Friendly ~
These taco shells are the perfect little fancy delight to impress your guests and make yourself seem like you really know what you’re doing in the kitchen! ? They are so easy to put together and absolutely scrumptious to munch on. Pair this with a salad or some sautéed veggies and enjoy!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1lb of lean ground beef
- 3TB of taco seasoning (see recipe below)
- 6oz of Diced Tomatoes
- 4oz of Diced Green Chilies
- 1 & 1/2 cups of cheese (marble, cheddar, etc)
- 3 Joseph’s Lavash Bread
- Coconut Oil Spray
- 1 Toothpick drop of Young Living Oregano Essential Oil
- 1 Toothpick drop of Young Living Black Pepper Essential Oil
- 1TB Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp. of Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp. of Onion Powder
- Heavy Sprinkle of THM Mineral Salt (Canadians get it here)
- 1/4 tsp. of crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 tsp. of Paprika
- 1 & 1/2 tsp. Ground Cumin
- Brown the ground beef in a frying pan, drain, and set aside in a bowl.
- Mix up the taco seasoning in a small bowl and add to the ground beef.
- Throw in the tomatoes, chilies, and essential oils and mix well together.
- Cut each Lavash bread into 8 equal pieces (should have 24 in total).
- Spray a muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Place one piece of tortilla into each slot of the muffin tin.
- Place a heaping tablespoon of beef mixture onto each piece of tortilla in the muffin tin and top with a sprinkle of cheese.
- Place one piece of tortilla on top of the beef mixture in each muffin slot. Repeat putting the beef mixture & cheese on top.
- Give the tops of the tortillas a spray of coconut oil.
- Bake at 375 for 18-20 minutes (until golden).
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Recipe adapted from Buzzfeed.com.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.