The Ultimate Party Dip
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
The dip is perfect for New Year’s Eve Parties…a fabulous combination of tangy, creamy, and sweet. Serve with grain-free crackers or the dip will be good with just about any veggie, choose your favorite!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
Garlic Aioli Dip
3 cup Hellmann’s Lite Mayo
6 TBSP Garlic, or to taste
1 1/2 tsp salt
A couple shakes of black pepper
Optional: 1/4 cup lemon juice
1. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk well.
2. Voila! Dip with THM-approved or grain-free crackers, or any veggie of choice.
Golden Flax Crackers
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 cup golden flax meal (or more almond meal for newbies…Some people don’t like the taste of flax).
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp butter, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast (we used Brewers)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- A pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 450F. place parchment on a small pan and set aside.
2. Combine golden flax meal, almond meal, and egg, whisking until smooth.
3. Stir in butter, nutritional yeast, baking soda, and salt. Mix until well combined.
4. Wet hands and roll out cracker dough on the parchment. Flatten with the palms of your hands until very thin. Make it thinner than you think it should be…the dough rises. (You want it to be a cracker instead of bread-like).
5. Once the dough is completely rolled out, cut the dough into cracker-sized pieces. (You don’t need to move any of the pieces. Leave them there. You’re just making cut marks where you will break off the cracker once baked).
6. Place pan in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
7. Once baked and cooled, break off the cracker pieces.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Created Exclusively for The Laundry Moms by Annalise Bonin
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.