The Perfect Zucchini Side Dish
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Looking for a great side dish to add to your main course? These famous fried zucchini are a perfect match for any meal that needs a little sidekick. Sauté up on the stove while these chicken wings are baking in the oven!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2-3 medium zucchinis
- 2-3 cloves of garlic (diced)
- 1/4 Small Red Onion (diced)
- Mineral Salt
- Black Pepper
- Coconut Oil
- Dice up onion and sauté with coconut oil until softened.
- Add in diced garlic and large chopped-up zucchinis.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and sauté until desired crispness is achieved.
If you’d like to have healthy meals all planned out for you grab our FREE menu plans!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.