“The Perfect Pumpkin Pie”
Thanksgiving is complete when you are gathered around the table with those you love, giving thanks for all the Lord has done! This Thanksgiving don’t miss the opportunity to have a Trim Healthy Mama Perfect Pumpkin Pie!
Check out the Recipe Below!
- 1 tsp THM pure stevia or 3/4 cup xylitol
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- (1) 15 oz can pureed pumpkin
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup oat fiber
- 1/3 cup heavy cream (or almond milk)
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Mix stevia/xylitol, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in a medium bowl.
- Beat in eggs and pumpkin, then gently stir in heavy cream.
- Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix almond meal, oat fiber, and heavy cream. Add a pinch of salt.
- Press dough into a prepared pie pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes. When done, pour filling into pan.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes, then lower temperature to 350 and bake for another 45 minutes or until set.
- Cool and serve immediately or refrigerate.
*Note: A pie shield may be necessary to prevent the edges of your dough from crisping or burning…depending on your oven.
*Created Exclusively for The Laundry Moms by Annalise Bonin
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.