~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
The weather is starting to cool off a little so we thought we’d bring you some Southern comfort in the form of a yummy casserole!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 & 1/2 lbs of Ground Beef
- 2oz. of Butter
- 7oz. Crushed Tomatoes
- 2 oz. Pickled Jalapenos
- 7oz. shredded cheese
- 3TB Tex Mex Seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup of Sour Cream (for serving)
- Shredded lettuce (for serving)
- 1 Scallion Finely chopped (for serving)
- Guacamole (for serving)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium frying pan fry up the ground beef until cooked through.
- Add the seasoning and tomatoes and let simmer for a few minutes. (Taste and add salt and pepper)
- Grease a baking dish and pour the ground beef mixture in then add the jalepenos and cheese on top.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes until the top is golden brown.
- Serve with your choice of garnishes.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe found at Diet Doctor.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.