Tasty Tomato Basil Soup
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Continue the romantic celebrations this month with a hot bowl of goodness with this delicious Tomato Basil Soup! Delectable to the taste buds, warming to the soul, and nourishing to the body! Hopefully, there might be a few leftovers but we’re not making any promises!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- One 28 oz can of crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream or half & half
- Sea Salt to taste
- A Tbsp of garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp of basil
- In a large pot, pour the tomatoes, heavy whipping cream or half & half, salt, garlic, and basil.
- With a small handheld blender, purée until smooth.
- Once smooth, give the soup a small stir, place the lid on the pot and simmer on low heat until hot. (Do not put on high heat as that would curdle the cream.)
*Note: this soup seems to get thicker the longer it simmers.
*Created exclusively for The Laundry Moms by Annalise Bonin!
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Created Exclusively for The Laundry Moms by Annalise Bonin
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.