Tasty Chicken Taquitos
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
We are LOVING these easy taco and taquito recipes lately! So easy to make yet without all those extra carby fattening ingredients. You can add just about anything to this recipe so we decided to keep it basic for ya. Whip these up and let us know how you changed them in the comments!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1TB Butter
- 1/4 Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1/2 tsp. Cumin
- 1/2 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1 & 1/2 cups of Shredded Chicken
- 1/3 cup of Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan sea salt
- 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup of Shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese
- Sour Cream (for serving)
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and add the onion. Cook for a few minutes then add the garlic and spices.
- Add the chicken and enchilada sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Sprinkle with salt and remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl mix cheeses together. Separate into 6 piles on the parchment paper.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the cheese is brown around the edges.
- Let cool and then add chicken to each pile of melted cheese and roll tightly.
- Serve with sour cream for dipping.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas .
Photo credit and recipe by Delish.com.
Serves 2 people.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.