Taste of Thai Noodles
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Time to take dinner to not only a whole new level, but how about a whole new country! The amazing fresh flavors will explode in your mouth and don’t forget that Thai kick, for those that can stand a little heat…of ‘course chopsticks are optional!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 Chicken Breasts or thighs cooked & chopped
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Jalapeño Sliced (Optional)
- 1-2 drops of Young Living Basil Vitality Essential Oil
- Cilantro (as desired)
- 2 Limes
- 8oz Mushrooms
- 1 small Onion
- 1 head of Cabbage
- Miracle Noodles or Zoodles (zucchini noodles)
- 8 cups of chicken broth
- Bragg’s Aminos (Canadians get it here)
- Chop tomatos, jalapeños, cilantro, mushrooms, onions and cabbage.
- Stir fry veggies, herbs, and a drop of basil oil.
- Boil water and cook noodles according to package.
- Drain noodles and add into vegetables stir fry with meat of choice.
- Squeeze a generous amount of lime juice & Bragg’s to taste.
- Mix throughly till heated.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Recipe used with permission from Regina Saunders.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.