Tahini Cucumber Shrimp Salad
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
This yummy dish is delightfully different from the norm and feels like a very sophisticated dish. It’s tasty, simple to make, and can be enjoyed alone or shared with a friend.
Check out the recipe below…
- 1 Large English Cucumber
- 2 Roma Tomatoes (omit for keto)
- 3 TB Mint (minced)
- 2 TB Parsley (minced)
- 1/3 cup Red Onions (diced)
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- 12 small shrimp deveined (peeled & defrosted)
- 1TB butter or coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- Himalayan Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2TB Tahini
- 2TB Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. THM Gentle Sweet (or a couple of drops of liquid stevia)
- 1 Garlic clove (minced)
- 2TB water
- Put the tahini, lemon juice, gentle sweet, minced garlic clove, salt and pepper, and water into a blender and blend until smooth. (Taste and adjust if needed). Set aside.
- Cut the cucumber lengthwise down the middle and use a spiralizer to make the cucumber into noodles. Dry off the noodles and place into a bowl.
- Add the Roma tomatoes (chopped and seeded if desired), mint, parsley, and diced onion to the cucumber and set aside.
- Heat up a medium frying pan over medium heat and add in butter/coconut oil. Once hot enough add in the shrimp and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Toss until fully cooked.
- Put the cucumber mix on a plate or in a bowl and top with the dressing and shrimp then sprinkle with paprika if desired.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Recipe adapted from Inspiralized.com
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.