Taco Stuffed Avocados
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
These taco-stuffed avocados are going to make your day! So yummy and full of fatty goodness, they’re sure to leave you satisfied for hours. Whip these up and enjoy the creamy goodness of avocados mixed with taco stuffing.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 4 Ripe Avocados
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1TB Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 medium Onion chopped up
- 1 packet of sugar-free Taco Seasoning
- Himalayan Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- 2/3 cup shredded Cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Lettuce
- 1/2 cup of Grape Tomatoes (quartered)
- Sour Cream (for topping)
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the pits. Scoop out a little extra avocado to make the holes bigger, dice up the extra, and set aside.
- Squeeze lime juice over the avocados to prevent browning.
- Heat oil over medium heat in a frying pan and add the chopped onion. Cook until tender.
- Add ground beef and taco seasoning to the frying pan, season with salt and pepper, and break up any chunks of meat with a wooden spoon.
- Cook meat until fully cooked (6-7 minutes).
- Fill each avocado hole with ground beef mixture and top with lettuce, cheese, tomato, avocado, and sour cream.
*If you need help figuring out why you’re struggling with the weight in the first place, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then check out…
The Secret Weight Loss Recipe… It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe over at Delish.com
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.