Sweet Sprouted Crepes
~ Trim Healthy Mama Friendly ~
Looking for that thin yummy crepe taste without the fuel collision and expanding waistline? Look no further! These crepes are sweet and delicious and super low fat. They make an excellent breakfast and taste even better cold!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 Cups of Organic Sprouted Whole Wheat Flour
- 3 TB THM Gentle Sweet (Canadians get it here)
- 1TB Butter (melted)
- 2 Eggs (or 1/2 cup liquid egg whites)
- Splash of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup of Almond Milk
- 2/3 cup water
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add more water if necessary. The batter should be easily spreadable.
- Melt a small amount of butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Place a spoonful of the batter into the pan and spread it out with the back of the spoon to the edges of the pan.
- Cook until lightly brown on either side.
- Top with fruit, sugar free syrup, all fruit jam, and enjoy!
*Note: This recipe is an E for Trim Healthy Mamas. (Using the butter and 2 eggs you would have 22 grams of fat for 10 crepes making each crepe have only 2.2g of fat. Using the egg whites would reduce this even more)
Used with permission from Meggan Larson.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.