Sweet Delight Dip
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Looking for a little dipty-do that whispers sweet nothings into your love’s ear? This delicious Sweet Delight Dip is the perfect treat with Valentine’s Day just around the corner! Enjoy with your favorite berries or straight from the spoon!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- Fresh Strawberries
- 1 8 oz. pkg. -1/3 less fat Cream Cheese-room temperature
- 1 Stick of Butter
- 1 tbs. fresh lemon juice
- Sweetener of your choice or Trim Healthy Mama Sweetener
- Wash Strawberries
- Mix Cream Cheese, Butter & THM Sweetener +fresh lemon juice to taste with a hand mixer
- Add Butter & THM Sweetener to taste & lemon juice, and whip very well to combine until smooth
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight
- Slip into something sexy for your love & surprise him with dessert!
*These simple acts of love also shed some light on ways to splurge on your love!
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Created Exclusively for The Laundry Moms by Annalise Bonin
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.