Sweet Creamy Coleslaw
~ Trim Healthy Mama Friendly ~
This dish is the perfect addition to any backyard BBQ or potluck meal. It’s sweet, tangy, and just right to compliment all that meat on your plate (you know it’s true!). Make up a double batch if you have a lot of guests to serve and enjoy this light and delicious side dish.
Check out the recipe below…
- Cabbage (Green & Purple) – 1/4 each
- Carrots – 3 shredded
- Squeeze of Lemon
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1-2 tsp. of THM Gentle Sweet (Canadians get it here)
- Thinly slice 1/4 of a medium green cabbage and 1/4 of a medium purple cabbage and put in a large bowl.
- Shred the carrots and add to the cabbage.
- In a separate bowl add a few tablespoons of mayonnaise, 1/2 – 1TB of raw apple cider vinegar, and 1-2 tsp of THM gentle sweet. Adjust mayo, vinegar, or sweetener to taste.
- Pour the sauce over the cabbage and carrots and mix well.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon over it and enjoy!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.