Super Simple Supreme Salad
~ Trim Healthy Mama Friendly ~
Does it seem like Mama is always the last one to eat? That is if you even get to eat… and it’s probably when your jumping into the car wearing your taxi mom hat. Well this Super Simple Supreme Salad will be your new best friend! Chocked full of nutrients your body needs whether your running out the door to soccer practice, heading to the grocery or even doing those mountains of laundry!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 head of Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Avocado
- ½ Large Cucumber
- Cherry Tomatoes (1-2 large handfuls)
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken or Grilled Chicken
- 1-2oz. Light Monterrey Jack Cheese (optional)
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- THM Mineral Salt (Canadians get it here)
- Bragg Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- Chop up lettuce and veggies and throw them in a large bowl.
- Dice up as much chicken as you want to put on your salad and add it in.
- Grate some cheese on top of the salad.
- Shake up your apple cider vinegar and add 4 capfuls.
- Pour on the extra virgin olive oil liberally (I usually go 3-4 times around the salad).
- Add a heavy sprinkle of mineral salt.
- Toss salad together and adjust to taste.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas…Serves: 2
Used with permission from Meggan Larson.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.