~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Delightful aromas will be wafting through the air as this easy roast recipe slow cooks throughout the day. The whole family will be chomping at the bit to sit down around the table and devour this delicious dish with lots of veggies to please!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- Roast (Beef or Pork, 2lbs)
- Bag of Baby Carrots
- 1-2lbs of radishes
- 1/8-1/4 cup of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 toothpick drop of Young Living Oregano Vitality Essential Oil
- 2tsp of THM Mineral Salt (Canadians get it here)
- 1-2tsp of Black Pepper
- 1-2 tsp. of Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. of Onion Powder
- 1/2 – 1 tsp. of THM Gluccie (Canadians get it here)
- Place carrots and radishes on the bottom of the dish.
- Add 1 cup of water, oregano oil, and 1/8 – 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Place the roast (fat side up) on top of the veggies.
- Cover roast with salt, pepper, garlic, and onion powder.
- Bake in a covered dish at 400 for 15 minutes then turn the oven down to 325 for anywhere from 1 – 2 hours (check to see if cooked after 1 hour then adjust time-based on that). *Note – a pork roast will take longer to cook than a beef roast.
- To make gravy from the juices simply put the juices in a saucepan and sprinkle 1/2 tsp of gluccie while whisking constantly. If in a minute it isn’t thick enough add another 1/2 tsp.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Shared with permission from Meggan Larson.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly. (Cut back on the carrots and add a side salad and you’re good to go on THM.)
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.