Sugar Cookie Fat Bombs
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
You just can’t go wrong with a fat bomb! And sugar cookie dough is too tempting to resist! But don’t worry, you won’t have to resist because it’s slimming AND delicious! Boo-yeah! Whip these up and keep them stocked for when you need a little fat boost.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 4oz. Full fat Cream Cheese
- 4TB Butter
- 1/2 cup of Almond Flour
- 1 & 1/2TB Swerve Confectioners
- 1 & 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp. Black Strap Molasses
- 1/4 tsp. Pure Almond Extract
- 15 drops Liquid Stevia
- 1/4 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/8 tsp. Himalayan Salt
- 1 pinch of Ground Nutmeg
- Sprinkles for garnish (try to find sugar free if possible)
- Mix together the cream cheese and butter to cream them together.
- Add in the almond flour, sweetener, vanilla, molasses, almond extract, stevia, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg. Beat together.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours (until you can scoop into balls).
- Make 12 dough balls and cover with sprinkles if you want (who doesn’t want to though?)
- Leave in the fridge until the craving strikes!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe over at Keto Queens.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.