Stuffed Mexican Peppers
~ Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly ~
This is a really easy lunch or dinner to put together. It’s simple and light and makes for a very satisfying meal. Put this together in a half hour and enjoy a delightful meal!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 Red Bell Peppers
- 1/2 medium Zucchini (diced into quarters)
- 2 Cloves of Garlic (diced)
- 1TB Salted Butter
- 1/4 small onion
- Heavy Sprinkle of Himalayan Salt (Canadians get it here)
- Toothpick drop of Young Living Black Pepper Vitality Oil
- Toothpick drop of Young Living Basil Vitality Oil
- 1TB Chili Powder
- 1/2lb of Lean Ground Beef (use regular for keto)
- 14oz diced tomatoes (omit for keto)
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet heat up the butter and diced garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes then add the diced zucchini, diced onion, chili powder, young living oils, salt, and pepper and stir together for a couple more minutes.
- Add beef and cook until cooked through (about 10 minutes).
- Add tomatoes to the skillet and heat through.
- While mixture is heating, cut the peppers in half and remove the seeds. Place open side up on a baking sheet.
- Fill each half with the beef mixture and sprinkle a small amount of grated cheese on top.
- Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve & enjoy!
Recipe adapted from A Sweet Life.org
*Note: This recipe is a light S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.