Strawberry Chicken Spinach Salad
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
This salad is scrumptious but please note the prep time as the dressing needs to marinate in the fridge for an hour! It will be worth the wait, I promise! The perfect balance of sweet and salty this salad is sure to please your taste buds and keep you coming back for more.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 10oz of Baby Spinach
- 1/2lb of Strawberries (washed and sliced)
- 1TB Chia Seeds
- 1TB Sesame Seeds
- 1TB THM Gentle Sweet (or liquid stevia to taste)
- 1/2 cup of Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup of Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. Paprika
- 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1TB Minced Onion
- 1/4 cup of slivered almonds
- Himalayan Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1/2lb of cooked & diced chicken
- In a small to medium bowl add the sesame seeds, olive oil, raw apple cider vinegar, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, onion, and gentle sweet (or liquid stevia to taste) and stir together. Let sit in the fridge for 60 minutes.
- Place baby spinach in a large bowl. Add sliced strawberries & cooked chicken.
- Taste the sauce and adjust as necessary. Pour over salad and stir together.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, chia seeds, and almond slivers over top.
- Toss salad again.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Recipe Adapted from All Recipes.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.