~ Trim Healthy Mama Friendly ~
This drool worthy recipe will make you cackle with delight that you can actually lose weight while eating it. It’s a perfect end to your dinner, an enjoyable afternoon snack, or even a decadent breakfast if you must. Just pair it with some protein if you’re eating it on its own and at least hide in the corner when you lick the bowl clean.
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz of fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/2 tsp. of grated lemon zest
- 1 TB of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. of THM Just Gelatin (Canadians get it here)
- 1/4 cup of Gentle Sweet (Canadians get it here)
- Pinch of THM Sea Salt (Canadians get it here)
- In a saucepan puree the strawberries, lemon zest, lemon juice, and salt.
- Heat to medium heat and stir in sweetener.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle gelatin over the strawberry mixture while whisking constantly to prevent clumps.
- Set aside and let cool.
- In a separate bowl beat the whipping cream and vanilla to soft peaks.
- Once strawberry mixture is cooled, pour it over the whipped cream and fold it in.
- Cool in the fridge for 2 hours.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Adapted from recipe at Healthy Indulgences.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.