Strawberry Mousse Pie
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Valentine’s day is coming so we are going with a few yummy desserts you can run with for the big day if you’re so inclined. The first one up is a delightful strawberry mousse pie!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 3/4 tsp. Vanilla liquid stevia
- 1 tsp. Gelatin
- 12oz. Strawberries
- 8oz. Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1TB Lemon Juice
- 1 drop of Young Living Lemon Vitality Essential Oil
- 2 & 1/2 cups of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2TB Water
- In a frying pan add the 2TB of water and mix gelatin in. Heat it up on low constantly stirring it until the gelatin is totally dissolved. Set aside and let cool.
- In a food processor add 1/4 tsp of vanilla liquid stevia, 4oz. of strawberries, the softened cream cheese, lemon juice, and drop of lemon vitality essential oil and blend until well mixed.
- Place mixture in a bowl and blend in 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream until whipped then add the cooled gelatin and blend some more until fully mixed (about another minute).
- Place this mixture into a pie dish then top with sliced strawberries (8oz.)
- Blend the remaining 2 cups of whipping cream with the rest of the vanilla liquid stevia until well whipped and then put on top of the strawberry mixture.
- Cool in the fridge for 2-3 hours or overnight.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas .
Original recipe over at SugarFreeMom.com
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.