Stir Fried Chicken Cups
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
This is a fun recipe to break up the monotony of your usual schedule. Whip these up and get your hands a little dirty with these yummy stir fried chicken lettuce cups!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1/4 cup of Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 1TB of sweetener (use honey for Paleo)
- 2TB Cilantro (optional ~ minced)
- 1TB Olive Oil
- 1 small Onion (diced)
- 1 Bell Pepper (yellow, red, or orange)
- 1 Garlic Clove (minced)
- 1 tsp. Ginger (minced)
- 1lb of Chicken
- 1/4 tsp. Himalayan Sea Salt
- 8 Romaine or Ice Burg lettuce cups
- In a small bowl mix together the liquid aminos, sweetener, and optional cilantro. Set aside.
- Cook the diced onion in the olive oil over medium heat in a frying pan for a couple of minutes.
- Toss in the diced bell pepper and cook for another couple of minutes.
- Include the garlic and ginger and cook for another minute then add the chicken.
- Cook until the chicken is cooked through then add the liquid amino mixture for another couple of minutes.
- Serve in the lettuce cups.
Original recipe found at Weelicious.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.