Stay Thin Mint Cookies
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Who doesn’t love the girl guides thin mint cookies? They’re delicious but terrible for you and full of hydrogenated ingredients. This recipe will fill that thin mint sweet tooth and keep you slim. Win-win!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 & 1/3 cup Almond Flour
- 1/3 cup of Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 cup of swerve sweetener
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1 large Egg slightly beaten
- 2TB Butter melted
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1TB Coconut Oil
- 7oz. Lily’s Sugar free chocolate
- 2 drops of Young Living Peppermint Vitality Essential Oil
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Put parchment paper on two baking sheets and set aside.
- In a big bowl stir together almond flour, cocoa powder, sweetener, baking powder, and salt.
- Add in the egg, butter, and vanilla extract and mix together until a dough forms.
- Roll out the dough between two pieces of parchment paper to about 1/4 inch thick (or less). Remove the top piece of parchment paper and set aside.
- Using a two inch diameter cookie cutter cut out circles of dough and place the cookies on the baking sheets. Continue gathering up the dough to roll until none is left.
- Bake the cookies until they are firm to the touch (between 20 and 30 minutes depending on how thin you made them).
- For the chocolate coating place a metal bowl over a simmering pot of water (don’t let the bowl touch the water) and melt the chocolate and coconut oil together until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in the peppermint vitality essential oil.
- Dip the cookies into the chocolate using two forks to turn them until fully coated. Lift the cookie out and tap gently to remove any extra chocolate and place on a baking sheet lines with wax paper.
- Refrigerate until fully cooled (set).
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas .
Original recipe over at All Day I Dream About Food.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.