Sprouted Cinnamon Rolls
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Mouthwatering is only the beginning to describe these delectable Sprouted Cinnamon Rolls! The smell of warm cinnamon will be drifting through the kitchen as you pull these babies out of the oven! Just in time for your special Easter celebrations, a Trim Healthy Mama ‘E’ treat for that yummy brunch (or special dessert) on Resurrection Sunday!
Check Out the Recipe Below!
- 1.5 TB THM Gentle Sweet (Canadians get it here)
- 1 1/2 cups room temperature water
- 4 cups sprouted whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2tsp THM Mineral Salt (Canadians get it here)
- 2.5 tsp yeast
- Put the water, yeast, truvia, and salt in a large bowl and let sit for a few minutes.
- Add the flour and mix until the dough becomes a rough ball.
- Remove dough from bowl and knead until smooth and elastic (about 5 minutes) and return to bowl.
- Cover with dry dish towel and let rise until doubled in size (2 hours).
- Punch out the air bubbles in the dough on a flat surface then roll it out into a rectangle shape (or at least try to).
- Coat it with 3TB of softened butter and then mix together 2TB of truvia and 1.5TB of cinnamon and sprinkle over the dough to completely cover it.
- Roll up the dough like a jelly roll.
- Butter a 9×13 dish and sprinkle some cinnamon/truvia mixture into the bottom.
- Then cut the roll into 12 pieces and place face down into the greased baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 425 for 10-12 minutes.
- 3-4 TB fat free cream cheese
- dash of THM Pure Stevia Extract
- splash of pure vanilla extract
- Blend together with a mixer
- Spread thin layer over the top of cooled cinnamon rolls
Meggan Larson is a wife, mom of three, and challenge overcomer! Diagnosed with a rare form of cancer and under going aggressive chemotherapy, when her second born child was only three months old, gave Meggan an expected twist to her life. Dealing with pregnancy weight gain and the debilitating effects of chemotherapy, Meggan’s weight soared to over 228 pounds. Feeling humiliated with no desire to socialize Meggan was desperate for a change. Shortly after loosing 20 pounds with the Trim Healthy Mama program, Meggan found out she was pregnant with baby number three, that ended in an emergency C-section and unexpected hysterectomy. Despite the challenges she faced Meggan has just celebrated her one year “trimiversary”, and her success of releasing just over 60 pounds! Meggan is confident that her success on plan is “doable” for anyone looking to gain back their health and wanting to live a trim and healthy lifestyle!
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.