Spinach Cauli Rice
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
This is a fantastic dinner recipe that is full of flavour and absolutely mouthwatering! Slimming, delicious, and packed with protein, this dish is a winner every time!
Check out the recipe below…
- 2TB Butter
- 1 lb of chicken diced.
- 1 Yellow Onion (diced)
- 1 Head of cauliflower (grated with stem removed)
- 6 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 Jalapeno (seeded and chopped)
- 2 cups of Baby Spinach
- 1 can diced tomatoes (14.5oz) ~ omit for keto
- Himalayan Salt (to taste)
- 1TB Chili Powder
- (Optional) 2oz grated mozzarella cheese)
- Grate the cauliflower in a food processor or cheese grater (1 half at a time is easiest)
- In a large frying pan heat the butter and cook the diced chicken until cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add some more butter to the pan and fry the onion for a few minutes.
- Add the jalapeño, garlic, and cauliflower and let cook for 6-10 minutes.
- Reduce the heat and add the baby spinach to the pan. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the canned tomatoes, chili powder, and salt to the pan and stir together.
- Let cook for a few minutes to burn up some of the extra liquid.
- Remove from heat.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Recipe adapted from Hummusapien.com
Serves 2 as a main dish or 4 as a side dish.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.