Spicy Thai Noodles
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Time to take dinner to not only a whole new level, but how about a whole new country! The amazing fresh flavors will explode in your mouth and don’t forget that Thai kick, for those that can stand a little heat…of ‘course chopsticks are optional!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 Chicken Breasts or 1lb of Lean Beef Cooked & chopped
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Jalapeño Sliced (Optional)
- 1-2 drops of Young Living Basil Vitality Essential Oil
- Cilantro (as desired)
- 2 Limes
- 8oz Mushrooms
- 1 small Onion
- 1 head of Cabbage
- Miracle Noodles or THM Not Naughty Noodles (Canadians get it here)
- 8 cups of chicken broth
- Bragg’s Aminos (Canadians get it here)
- Chop tomatos, jalapeños, cilantro, mushrooms, onions and cabbage.
- Stir fry veggies, herbs, and a drop of basil oil.
- Boil water and cook noodles according to package.
- Drain noodles and add into vegetables stir fry with meat of choice.
- Squeeze a generous amount of lime juice & Bragg’s to taste.
- Mix throughly till heated.
**Note: This recipe is a ‘FP’ if boneless skinless chicken is used or a ‘S’ meal if beef is used on the THM plan.
*Recipe used with permission from Regina Saunders.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.