Spicy Lemon Shrimp
~ Trim Healthy Mama Friendly ~
This spicy lemon shrimp is sure to tantalize your taste buds and make a healthy addition to any meal. Fry these up quickly, pair it with a salad, and enjoy!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2TB Refined Coconut Oil
- 1 drop of Young Living Lemon Essential Oil
- 1TB Chili Powder
- Sprinkle of THM Himalayan Sea Salt (Canadians get it here)
- 1 Toothpick drop of Young Living Black Pepper Essential Oil
- 1/4 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 1 & 1/2 lbs. of shrimp peeled & deveined
- Heat 1/2 TB coconut oil up in a large frying pan.
- Fry up the shrimp until cooked (pink).
- In a bowl mix together the lemon oil, chili powder, salt, black pepper oil, cayenne pepper and the rest of the coconut oil (melted).
- Toss in the shrimp and stir until well coated.
- Serve & enjoy!
Adapted from Healthy Recipe Blogs.
*Note: This recipe is a deep S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.