Spaghetti Squash Lasagna
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
The perfect alternative to a heavy pasta-laden meal, plus you can pair it with a side salad and enjoy a decadent Italian dish without falling asleep! All the kids will be saying that’s amore!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
Trim Healthy Mama
Keto Menu Plans
- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- 1TB Refined Coconut Oil (or butter)
- 1-2TB of Salted Butter
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 8 oz. of Fresh Spinach
- 1/3 cup of Ricotta Cheese
- Small sprinkle of mineral salt
- 2 oz. Mozzarella Cheese
- 8 oz. Lean Ground Turkey or Ground Beef
- 1 & 1/2 cups of Sugar-Free Marinara Sauce
- 1 oz. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half, scoop out the seeds, slather the inside with butter, salt, and pepper, and bake for 50 minutes at 350 degrees (or until cooked).
- Once cooked scoop out the squash and squeeze out the extra water (a paper towel works well for this). Place in bowl.
- Heat the coconut oil and sauté the diced garlic.
- Add the spinach to the pan and sauté as well.
- Once the garlic and spinach are sautéed take them out of the pan and add to the bowl with the squash.
- Add in the ricotta cheese, sprinkle of salt, and 1 oz. of finely grated mozzarella cheese. Stir together & set aside.
- Fry up the turkey/beef and add in the marinara sauce. Simmer for several minutes.
- Scoop a big spoonful or two of the turkey/beef mix into the hollowed-out spaghetti squash peels.
- Put a big scoop full of the cheesy spinach mixture on top of the turkey/beef.
- Place another scoop of turkey/beef on top of the cheesy spinach mixture.
- Top with shredded mozzarella and an optional sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 for 10 minutes.
If you’d like to have healthy meals all planned out for you grab our FREE menu plans!
*Adapted from Cooking Light.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.